On-Site Equipment Commissioning
When purchasing new equipment to integrate into an existing process; to automate a process independently or to work as a stand alone solution. Ensuring that the equipment is operating as designed, is paramount.
We offer an on-site commissioning service, designed to reduce unnecessary delays between installation of an operation so that you can get a return on your equipment investment, to ensure that the equipment is calibrated and certified to national standards and that it is operating as designed.
Our commissioning service is carried out by trained service engineers from our on-site servicing team who will visit the site and complete the site commissioning. The equipment that we will commission varies from our small effluent treatment system, control panels, PLC's and HMI devices, right through to stand alone single parameter measurement and control devices from our equipment range, such as our pH Controllers and Dosing Pumps.
On-Site Commissioning Service
The Senior Service Engineer that visits site will be able to complete the following tasks during the commissioning visit:-
- Check electrical connections and advise on system integration
- Enter set-point values to ensure the system is operating as designed
- Calibrate electrochemical sensors
- Issue calibration certificates, traceable to national standards (UKAS)
- Set dosing rates and commission Dosing Pumps
- Ensure sensors and signal cables are transmitting signals to instruments correctly
- Carry out minor works and modifications