Inline Flow Conductivity Cell with K=1.0
Designed for measuring the Conductiviy in Flow, the FL3-10.
Inline Flow Conductivity Cell FL3-10 introduction
The FL3-10 is a low cost electrolytic conductivity cell mounted within an inline holder which is designed to be installed as a permanent piece of pipework.
Using our quick release fitting the FL3-10 conductivity cell can be easily and quickly removed from the pipework for periodic cleaning and calibration. No special tools are required to remove the conductivity cell from its holder.
The FL3-10 uses our proven simple and robust design to ensure continuous conductivity readings can be made inline or inside a continuous flow.
Manufactured in uPVC with carbon graphite conductivity electrodes, the standard FL3-10 is designed to be solvent welded into 3/4" PVC pipework. The FL3-10 can also be manufactured with 1/2" BSP threaded connections and other mountings are available to order. Please let us know if you require an alternative fitting.
The FL3-10 has a conductivity cell constant of K=1.0 and has a measuring range of up to 20'000µS (20.0mS) and is suitable for a maximum temperature of 50°C and a pressure of 3 Bar at 20°C.
The FL3-10 is fitted with 2 metres of cable as standard, to ensure that the cell can be easily fitted and begin making conductivity measurements almost immediately.
An optional integral temperature sensor can be fitted to the FL3-10 ensuring that a compatible measuring instrument can use automatic temperature compensation. Please let us know which instrument you plan to connect the FL3-10 too so that we can ensure compatibility. .
Inline Flow Conductivity Cell FL3-10 Features & Benefits
The FL3-10 conductivity cell is of simple and robust construction ensuring that when installed into pipework it offers continuous and reliable readings which can be temperature compensated for additional accuracy.
With a cell constant of K=1.0 the FL3-10 is ideal for use in recirculating cooling water systems, purge valve controlled dosing systems and for use in feed water control systems.
The quick release fitting, which requires no special tools, is ideal for removing the conductivity cell from pipework for periodic calibration and cleaning. The standard FL3-10 is supplied as a 3/4" plain tee, deigned to be solvent welded into place. With alternative fitting options available, most applications can be catered for.
With a cell constant of K=1.0 the FL3-10 is designed to operate at low ranges of less than 20'000µS and with optional automatic temperature compensation, the FL3-10 is an excellent partner for clean water conductivity measuring and control applications.
FL3-10 Insertion Conductivity Cell Specifications
Flow Line Conductivity Cell
Model No:- FL3-10
Cell Constant:- K=1.0
Measuring Range:- 0 - 20'000µS (20.0mS)
Materials of construction Cell:- Carbon Graphite, cPVC
Max temperature:- 0-50°C
Max pressure:- 3 Bar at 20°C
Temperature Compensation:- Available
Connections:- Fixed Connections 2 metres connecting cable
- Simple and robust construction designed for permanent mounting into pipe works for flow line electrolytic conductivity measurement.
- The quick release mechanism allows the conductivity cell to be easily removed for periodic cleaning and calibration without the need for special tools.
- Cell constant of K=1.0 for measurements of conductivity values below 20'000µS (20.0mS).
- Ideal for most general conductivity applications. Ideal for use in recirculating cooling towers, measurement of a purge valve in oxidising biocide applications, and for use in general water quality analysis applications.
- Optional integral temperature measuring device to provide automatic temperature compensation to a compatible instrument.
- Proven robust design the FL3-10 is ideal for use in industrial processes.