Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transducer
The ADMP331P is a 2 wire hydrostatic insertion level transducer which is designed to be screwed into the base of a tank to give accurate liquid level measurements.
Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transducer ADMP331P Introduction
The ADMP331P is a hydrostatic level transducer, designed to be inserted into tanks to give continuous level measurements. Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel with a large flush stainless steel diaphragm and 1" BSP mounting, the ADMP331P is suitable for a wide range of liquid level applications. These include viscous solutions, polluted effluent and liquid level applications where the monitored solution is compatible with stainless steel.
The ADMP331P has the following factory set ranges available. Please select as required during ordering:-
- 0 - 0.10 Bar
- 0 - 0.16 Bar
- 0 - 0.25 Bar
- 0 - 0.40 Bar
- 0 - 0.60 Bar
- 0 - 1.0 Bar
- 0 - 2.5 Bar
Please consider the SG of the solution when selecting a range.
4-20mA Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter ADMP331P
The ADMP331P is a 2 wire device which means that the same two wires used to power the device are also used to transmit a 4-20mA signal, proportional to the level measured. This makes integrating the ADMP331P incredibly simple and the signal can be transmitted up to 1000 metres away using our LMK2 signal cable.
The 4-20mA signal can easily be incorporated into a PLC, Data Logger or into a 4-20mA controller which can also provide power to the device and a localised display.
Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter ADMP331P Features & Benefits
The ADMP331P is an excellent way of continually measuring the level inside tanks and process vessels. The response time to changing conditions is < 10ms, ensuring that even rapid changes in level can be accommodated.
Incredibly simple to install, the ADMP331P has a male 1" BSP thread for screwing into the tank and the electrical integration is from an industry standard 2 wire 4-20mA connection to a compatible device.
The range of pressures that are available ensure that even in solutions with an SG greater than 1.0, there should be an AIMP01 suitable for the range for the most common sizes of tanks.
The large flush diaphragm means that the AMDP311P is suitable for operation in viscous solutions like oil, or in effluent where pollution is present. The ADMP331P can also be used on water tanks and process vessels where the media is compatible with stainless steel.
Model No:- ADMP331P
Available Ranges:- 0 - 0.10 Bar, 0 - 0.16 Bar, 0 - 0.25 Bar, 0 - 0.40 Bar, 0 - 0.6 Bar, 0 - 1.0 Bar, 0 - 2.5 Bar
Accuracy:- ± 0.35% of output scale
Operating Temperature Range:- 0°C to 70°C
Supply:- 8-32 VDC
Separation:- up to 1000 metres using LMK2 Signal Cable
Material:- 316 Stainless Steel and Ceramic
Connections:- 1/4" BSP Thread
Weight:- ~ 200g
- Simple to install using the 1" BSP thread - simply screw into a boss in either a vertical or horizontal fitting.
- Factory calibrated pressure ranges - simply order the ADMP331P range which matches your installation type (accounting for the SG) and screw into place.
- Simple integration with 4-20mA devices such as PLC's, data loggers and 4-20mA controllers.
- Accurate hydrostatic insertion level transmitter with a semi-flush diaphragm making it suitable for use on viscous, polluted effluent or clean applications where the media is compatible with 316 Stainless Steel.
- Wide selection of ranges of available - from as low as 0 - 0.1 Bar up to a maximum of 0 - 2.5 Bar
- Transmit a 4-20mA signal up to 1000 meters away using LMK2 connecting cable - ideal for monitoring the levels of storage vessels located outside.
- 316 Stainless Steel construction with flush stainless steel diaphragm to ensure a long operational lifespan.
- Hassle free, reliable, and continuous level measurement on liquids that are compatible with stainless steel.
Request data sheet