High Linearity Conductivity Cell K=1.0
High linearity Conductivity Cell IN2-10 for precision conductivity measurements.
High Linearity Conductivity Probe IN2-10 Introduction
The IN2-10 is a high linearity conductivity probe. The cell itself is precision manufactured to ensure that the conductivity electrode spacing gives unparalleled accuracy.
As the IN2-10 is a high linearity conductivity cell, it ensures that when working with a good quality conductivity controller, significantly higher upper ranges of the conductivity cell are achievable, as well as accurate conductivity measurements right thoughout the conductivity range. The IN2-10 can measure conductivities of 100.0mS with a cell constant of K=1.0.
The IN2-10 is an electrolytic conductivity measuring cell, designed for the continuous measurement of conductivity directly from inside tanks, vessels, and pipework. The IN2-10 includes three very accurately measured graphite electrodes, mounted in an epoxy body with a PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) thread housing.
The IN2-10 is designed for operation at temperatures up to 95°C and at a pressure of 10 Bar at 20°C.
All the materials of construction used in the cell are non-metallic and with similar thermal expansion coefficients. This effectively eliminates premature failure caused by cycling temperatures and differing thermal expansion coefficients.
In addition, the IN2-10 can be fitted with an integral temperature measuring device to provide temperature compensation to a compatible conductivity instrument.
For installation purposes, the IN2-10 uses a 3/4" threaded BSP connection, allowing the PEEK conductivity cell to be screwed directly into process vessels or pipework. In addition the IN2-10 includes our unmountable head, allowing the head to be completely removed during installation, or for periodic calibration and maintenance.
High Linearity Conductivity Cell IN2-10 Features & Benefits
The IN2-10 is a high linearity conductivity cell which means that it is perfectly suited to applications where very accurate conductivity measurements are required.
As the IN2-10 is precision manufactured to ensure high linearity, it also has a significantly higher range than other cells with a constant of K=1.0. The upper range of the IN2-10 is 100.0mS and it also maintains precision measurements throughout the measuring range.
The IN2-10 can be fitted with an integral temperature measuring device to provide a compatible conductivity instrument automatic temperature compensation. As such the IN2-10 is often used in conductivity critical processes, including the measurement of towns water supply, cooling tower control for critical applications and solution strength control of weak acid and alkali solutions.
IN2-10 High Linearity Conductivity Cell Specifications
Insertion Conductivity Cell
Model No:- IN2-10
Cell Constant:- K=1.0
Measuring Range:- 0 - 100.0mS
Materials of construction CellPEEK (Polyether ether ketone) Epoxy resin, Carbon Graphite Electrodes
Max temperature:- 0-95°C
Max pressure:- 10 Bar at 20°C
Temperature Compensation:- Available
Connections:- Fixed Connections or de-mountable Connector
- Electrolytic conductivity measuring cell precision manufactured to offer very precise conductivity readings.
- Manufactured in materials designed to offer greater chemical and thermal resistance for operation where aggressive chemicals are present.
- High linearity cell constant of K=1.0 for measurements of conductivity values below 100.0mS. The IN2-10 offers accurate readings from as low as ~20µS.
- 3/4" BSP thread for mounting into large bore pipework and into process tanks and vessels.
- High thermal resistance threshold and as the IN2-10 is an all PEEK bodied conductivity cell with a common thermal expansion coefficient, premature failure due to thermal expansion is eliminated.
- Designed for applications where the conductivity measurement is process critical. Often used in the measurement of solution strength control for rinse water applicatons, towns water supply measurements and cooling water control applications.
- Optional integral temperature measuring device to provide automatic temperature compensation to a compatible instrument.