Large Diameter Inline Redox Sensor System
The large diameter inline Redox sensor holder RES-2-QR is designed to hold one of our Redox probe inserts in the flow of solution within a large diameter pipe.
Large diameter inline Redox Sensor holder RES-2-QR Introduction
The RES-2-QR inline Redox sensor holder is designed to ensure that online Redox measurements can be made from within large diameter pipework. The Redox probe is held in place using a special chamber which ensures that the sensor is in constant contact with the solution that is to be measured.
The large diameter inline Redox sensor holder also includes a quick release mechanism allowing the probe to be removed simply and easily for periodic calibration or cleaning.
As the RES-2-QR is designed for larger diameter pipework, the minimum operating diameter is 2". We are able to offer custom sized inline Redox sensor holders so if you have a specific piece of pipework you're looking to work with, then please get in contact with us using the form shown below.
The RES-2-QR has our special custom release which is a quick release fitting. This ensures that the Redox probe is held in the flow for online mV measurements and can aslo be removed quickly and easily for calibration and periodic maintenance without causing damage to the connecting cable.
The system is designed to work with both the annular reference Redox probe inserts and is specifically suited to tuff tip varieties where there maybe solids contained within the solution flow. The model of Redox probes that are compatible include the RS183-20B, tuff tip RTT183-20B and the PVDF bodied RTT283-20B for higher temperature or aggressive solutions.
The RES-2-QR large diameter inline Redox probe systems is designed to become a permanent part of the existing pipework. As such, the RES-2-QR can be solvent welded into place. We are also able to manufacture the RES-2-QR with either flanged or threaded fittings, as required. If you have any specific requirements then please let us know via the form below.
As with the RES-1-QR quick release electrode holder we do recommend that isolation valves are installed prior to and after the inline Redox sensor holders. This ensures that when the Redox probe needs to be removed for periodic calibration, it can be done so safely and inline with all the required health and safety legislation.
For a system which allows the Redox probe to be removed without having to stop the process we offer the self-isolating lock-n-load retractable inline Redox electrode system.
Large Diameter inline Redox Sensor Holder RES-2-QR Materials of construction
The standard RES-2-QR is manufactured in PVC and is rated for use in a temperature range from 0-60ºC.
We also offer the RES-2-QR in Kynar (PVDF) which increases the operating temperature range from 0-100ºC. We strongly recommend pairing the RES-2-QR with a suitable Redox probe such as the PVDF bodied RTT283-20B if the application is appropriate.
- Designed specifically to hold an industrial Redox probe insert within large diameter pipework for continuous online measurement - which means that there is no need for sampling.
- The RES-2-QR becomes a permanent part of the pipework and ensures that the Redox probe is in constant contact with the solution being measured.
- The quick release fitting ensures that the Redox Probe is held snugly into place and can be simply removed using the quick release fitting
- Available with a custom sizes and a number of different fitting types including, threaded, flanged or for solvent welding into place.
- Manufactured in PVC as standard but with options available for PVDF if you have aggressive chemicals or higher temperatures, and 316 Stainless Steel for brewery, dairy or other required industry sectors