4-20mA Temperature Transmitter
4-20mA Temperature Transmitter TT100 Introduction
The TT100 is a 2 Wire temperature transmitter which converts the signal from a standard PT100 Platinum Resistance Thermometer (PRT) into an industry standard 4-20mA signal.
The TT100 is a compact device which enables it to be installed into the head of our TPA-1 and TPA-2 range of Temperature Sensors.
Designed to work with both PT100 and PT1000 3 Wire resistance temperature devices (RTD's), the output 4-20mA signal from the TT100 is compensated for the resistance in the connecting wires.
The TT100 is powered from the connecting device which can include PLC's, our online Data Logger, digital Chart Recorders or a 4-20mA Controller, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of measurement and control devices.
4-20mA Temperature Transmitter TT100 Ranges
The TT100 is factory set to output a 4-20mA signal corresponding to the measured range. The available measuring ranges and corresponding part numbers are listed below:-
|Model Number||Minimum Temperature||Maximum Temperature||Output at Min Temp||Output at Max Temp|
The TT100 is designed for an ambient operating temperature of -35·C to +85°C. Please ensure that if secured in the head of a temperature sensor that the ambient temperature doesn't exceed these limits.
4-20mA Temperature Transmitter TT100 Features & Benefits
The TT100 is designed to be a simple way to convert a PT100 temperature signal to a 4-20mA.
Manufactured into a small sized housing measuring just 43mm Ø x 21mm in height, the TT100 can be easily mounted into the heads of our Temperature Sensor range (excluding the TPA-3), to provide continuous 4-20mA signals, proportional to the preselected measuring range.
As a 2 Wire device, the 4-20mA signal can be transmitted up to 1000m away and as an industry standard, the signal is compatible with a wide range of control, measurement and data logging devices.
4-20mA Temperature Transmitter
Model No:- TT100
Range:- 0°C to +50°C, - 10 to + 50°C mV, 0°C to + 100°C or 0°C to + 200°C
Input:- PT100 temperature sensor
Set Points:- None
Current output:- 4 - 20mA limited to 21.5mA
Accuracy:- (mA output /2000) or 5 uA (Whichever is the greater)
Maximum Output Load:- [(Vsupply-10)/21] KΩ (e.g. 700Ω at 24 VDC)
Update Time:- 500mS
Response Time:- 1 second
Start Up Time:- 4 Seconds (Output less than 4mA during start-up)
Weight:- 31 grams
Dimensions:- 43mm Ø x 21mm
- A simple to use 4-20mA temperature transmitter designed to be mounted into the head of our temperature sensors to output a 4-20mA signal proportional to the measured range.
- Available in a 4 pre-programmed ranges of 0 - 50°C, -10 to 50°C, 0 - 100°C or 0 - 200°C.
- With a diameter of just 33mm and a height of only 21mm the TT100 can easily be head mounted into the heads of our TPA-1 and TPA-2 range of transmitters.
- The 4-20mA output signal can be transmitted up to 1000m away and as an industry standard signal is fully compatible with a wide range of 4-20mA controllers, PLC's, digital chart recorders and online data loggers.
- Simple, robust and cost effective way of transmitting a 4-20mA signal proportional to temperature.