1" Water Meter For Cold Water
1" brass bodied water meter for measuring the volume of flow through pipework with pulsed output and flow totalisation.
1" BSP Water Meter CTFI 25 Introduction
The CTFI 25 is a 1" BSP threaded contacting head water meter manufactured with a brass body for use with clean water and ideally suited for process applications where accurate measurements of water flow are required.
Designed for use with clean water, such as towns water, the CTFI 25 is rated to a temperature up to 30°C and a pressure of up to 16 Bar. The CTFI 25 may be installed in any position and provides precision flow measurements with a maximum flow rate of 3.5 m3 / Hr.
The robustly constructed water meter is designed to be screwed into pipework using the 1" threaded connection to measure the volume of water flowing past the water meter.
The 1" BSP water meter CTFI 25 has a high sensitivity turbine impulse sensor which drives a large accurate gear train to provide both totalisation and the pulsed output.
1" BSP Water Meter With Pulsed Output
The CTFI 25 1" water meter has a high sensitivity turbine impulse sensor. The turbine sensor is both antimagnetic and non-hygroscopic and drive a large and accurate gear train.
The resulting digital signal is pulsed via volt free contacts proportional to the flow rate - the K Factor of the 1" BSP Water meter CTFI 25 is K = 1.0, giving 1 pulse per 1 litre.
The pulsed output signal is rated at 24 V - 0.2 A and the initial supplied cable length is 2 metres.
The CTFI 25 can be easily integrated into a dosing pump; batch controller; external counter or other piece of process control equipment that corresponds to a pulsed input, proportional to liquid flow rate.
1" BSP Water Meter With Totalisation
As well as delivering a pulsed output signal our the CTFI 25 has a mechanical non-resettable counter which is displayed on the front of the water meter. The 5 digit mechanical counter displays the total volume of liquid that has flowed through the water meter in M3.
The mechanical counter and water meter frontage are covered in a transparent cover, manufactured in clear epoxy resin.
1" BSP Water Meter CTFI 25 Features & Benefits
The CTFI 25 is an excellent way of measuring clean water entering a process. Used frequently on evaporative cooling tower make up water, softener feed water, in plating baths makeup water, to control flow proportional dosing and in any application where the volume of water flowing in a pipeline needs to be accurately measured.
The CTFI 25 is of simple design and proven construction. Designed to provide reliable; accurate; dependable measurement and to control many industrial processes, the CTFI 25 is a water meter with a 1" BSP threaded connection, so securing it in place for a long operational life is as simple as possible.
CTFI 25 Specifications
1" BSP Threaded Water Meter
Model No:- CTFI 25
Connection:- 1" BSP thread (25mm)
Body:- Cast Brass case and head
Head:- Cast in clear epoxy resin
Turbine:- Non-hygroscopic and antimagnetic
Constant / K Factor:- K = 1.0 (1 pulse per 1.0 Litre)
Contacting Head Output:- Reed Switch rated at 5 VA
Sensitivity:- 20 L/Hr
Instantaneous Max. Flow Rate:- 7 m3 / Hr
Flow 1 Bar Pressure Drop:- 7 m3 / Hr
Normal Flow:- 3.5 m3 / Hr
Min. Flow for 5% Accuracy:- 70 L / Hr
Min. Flow for 2% Accuracy:- 280 L / Hr
Max Working Pressure:- 16 Bar
Max Temperature:- 30°C
Min Reading:- 0.1 Litres
Max Reading:- 105 m3
Turbine Revs per Litre:- 11.7 Revs / L
Length Less Fittings:- 160mm
Length With Fittings:- 260mm
- Brass bodied water meter with high sensitivity turbine sensor designed specifically for process control applications using clean water.
- The high sensitivity non-magnetic and hygroscopic impulse sender drives a large accurate gear train to ensure precision totalisation counts and pulsed outputs.
- Pulsed output with a K = 1.0 constant to give 1 pulse per 1 litre of water - ideal for counting incoming makeup water.
- Totalisation is displayed on a mechanical non-resettable counter allowing the total volume of water that has passed through the water meter to be monitoring dependably and easily.
- Proportional digital pulsed output signal which corresponds to the K constant - provides a useable signal to external control devices such as batch counters, controllers, dosing pumps and other control equipment.
- Proven design of simple & construction to provide reliable, accurate, and dependable measurement and control of many industrial processes.