Lock N Load (LNL)
Self-isolating inline Redox sensor holder
The self isolating inline Redox sensor holder the lock N load is our most sophisticated inline Redox sensor holder. It allows the user to continually monitor the Redox value within a piece of pipework and then remove the Redox electrode without having to worry about isolating the line.
Self-isolating inline Redox sensor system introduction
The Lock N Load uses a clever piece of design to self isolate. This means that the solution being measured cannot escape through the area being measured by the Redox electrode. Designed with a safety first approach - even when there is pressure in the pipework the locking mechanism is the end cap seals from the inside out, this means that there is no possibility of the measured solution being able to escape through the Lock N Load system.
The elegant design means that the Lock N Load safely self isolates without requiring clunky ball valves, chains, or costly hardware to quickly remove the Redox sensor from a pipeline. This helps to keep the cost of the unit down as well as offering simple ease of use.
Self-isolating retractable inline Redox sensor system Lock N load
The design of the lock n load is its main feature. The Redox sensor is removed simply by twisting the electrode holder to unlock it, lifting the assembly and then twisting the electrode holder back into place to lock it place. The Redox sensor then be removed for calibration or cleaning. When it is time to return the Redox electrode back into operation, simply unlock the assembly, push the Redox sensor back into the main body of the Lock N Load, and then twist it back into the locked position.
The replacement Redox electrode is the 9386-10B which is a double junction Redox electrode with a long body to ensure it remains within the process.
The Lock N Load is designed to work to fit into pipework with a 1 1/2" diameter on the standard unit. We can customise the holder to work with smaller pipework and there are a number of fitting options available, these include solvent welding, threaded to screw into the process pipework or flanges if required. We also offer custom fittings if required to ensure compatibility with your process pipework.
The insertion length of the pH electrode is 63mm from the threaded section to the tip of the Redox sensor. The end cap of the electrode holder also ensures that the Redox electrode isn't prone to being damaged during insertion and is engineered so that the lock n load self isolates when retracted.
Self-isolating retractable inline Redox electrode system Lock N load materials of construction
The standard Lock N Load pH electrode holder is manufactured in PVC and rated for a temperature range of 0 - 60ºC.
At a pressure of 100 PSI the temperature range is reduced to 0 - 20ºC.
We also offer the Lock N Load manufactured in Kynar (PVDF) which is rated for use from -5 - 100ºC again this is limited to 0 - 20ºC at pressures up to 100 PSI.
Finally - we offer a stainless steel self isolating retractable inline redox electrode system in the lock-n-load SS (part number LNL-SS). This is specifically designed for the dairy and brewing industries. The thread is reduced in size to 1" BSP for smaller pipework. The replacement Redox electrode is the 9392-SS-10B which is the standard 9392-10B with a stainless steel sheath to ensure compliance with the food and beverage sector.
Self Isolating Inline Redox electrode system
Model No:- Lock N Load
Operating temperature:- 0 - 60ºC
Materials of construction PVC
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Optional Mounting for a temperature sensor
- Holds a Redox electrode within the pipework for continual online measurement - which means that there is no need for sampling.
- The Redox electrode fits into a sleeve holding it in place - it also protects the tip of the electrode from being broken.
- Solvent weld and BSP threaded as standard and options for reducing or increasing bushes depending upon the requirements - so the Lock N Load can be easily installed into most types of pipework.
- A self isolating inline electrode system; this means that when the Redox electrode is retracted the measured solution can't leak out. So there is no need to install isolation or drain valves before or after the lock n load system.
- Really easy to use and an elegant design. No need for chains, complicated fittings or an ugly ball valve to lower and raise the Redox electrode. This makes taking out the Redox electrode for calibration or buffering as easy as can be.
- Manufactured in PVC as standard but with options available for PVDF if you have aggressive chemicals or higher temperatures, and 316 Stainless Steel for brewery, dairy or other required industry sectors