Suspended Hydrostatic Level Transducer
The AIML is a 2-wire suspended level transducer manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel, designed to be lowered into tanks and vessels to give continuous level measurements.
Suspended Level Transducer AIML Introduction
The AIML is a suspended level transducer which is designed to be lowered into unpressurised tanks and vessels to give continuous level measurement.
Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel with a ceramic sensor for use in water, oils and other liquid media which is compatible with Stainless Steel.
The AIML is designed to be lowered into a tank, where it should sink to the bottom of the tank, while suspended on the attached vented cable. As the liquid level changes, the pressure on the AIML changes proportionally. By measuring this change in the pressure, the AIML is able to accurately offer continual level measurements.
The ALMK809 has the following factory set ranges and cable lengths which are selected during ordering:-
Ranges 0 -0.5, 0 -1.0, 0 - 2.5 or 0 - 5.0
- 0 - 0.5 metres
- 0 - 1.0 metres
- 0 - 2.5 metres
- 0 - 5.0 metres
- 0 - 7.5 metres
- 0 - 10.0 metres
- 0 - 20.0 metres
- 0 - 200 metres
Depths are calculated assuming an S.G of 1.0, please consider the SG of the solution when selecting a range.
4-20mA Suspended Hydrostatic Level Transducer AIML
The AIML outputs an industry standard 4-20mA output signal proportional to the scale. As a loop powered device the AIML uses the same two wires which power the instrument to transmit the signal, which means that wiring the AIML to a PLC, Data Logger or a 4-20mA controller is incredibly simple. In addition the 4-20mA signal can be transmitted up to 3000 metres away, using our LMK2 signal cable.
Suspended Level Transducer AIML Features & Benefits
The AIML is an excellent way of adding continual level measurement to a tank or process vessel.
Manufactured in Stainless Steel with a ceramic sensor the AIML allows continual measurements to be made in viscous solutions, water and liquid media compatible with 316 Stainless Steel.
Incredibly simple to install, the AIML is simply lowered into a process vessel using the vented cable until it reaches the bottom. Using the wired connections, the electrical integration is from an industry standard 2 wire 4-20mA connection to a compatible device.
The range of pressures that are available ensure that even in solutions with an SG greater than 1.0, there should be an AIML suitable for the range for the most common sizes of tanks.
The AIML has a flush captive ceramic sensor which means that it is suitable for operation in viscous solutions like oil, or in effluent where pollution is present.
Chemically Resistant Hydrostatic Suspended Level Transmitter
Model No:- AIML
Available Ranges:- 0 - 0.5m, 0 - 1.0m, 0 - 2.5m, 0 - 5.0m, 0 - 7.5m, 0 - 10m, 0 - 20m, 0 - 200m
Accuracy:- ± 0.25% of output scale
Operating Temperature Range:- 0°C to 70°C
Supply:- 9-32 VDC
Separation:- up to 3000 m using LMK2 Signal Cable
Material:- 316 Stainless Steel and ceramic
- Simple to install - just lower it into the tank using the attached cable.
- Factory calibrated pressure ranges - simply order the AIML range which matches your installation type (accounting for the SG).
- Simple integration with 4-20mA devices such as PLC's, data loggers and 4-20mA controllers.
- Accurate hydrostatic insertion level transmitter with a semi-flush diaphragm making it suitable for water applications, as well as use on viscous solutions or polluted effluent.
- Wide selection of ranges of available - from as low as 0 - 0.5 metres up to a maximum of 0 - 200 metres
- Transmit a 4-20mA signal up to 3000 meters away using LMK2 connecting cable - ideal for monitoring the levels of storage vessels located outside.
- Hassle free, reliable, and continuous level measurement on a huge range of chemical reagents.
Request data sheet