Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
The AIP01 is a 2 wire hydrostatic insertion level transmitter which is designed to be screwed into the base of a tank to give accurate liquid level ;measurements.
Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter AIMP01 Introduction
The AIMP01 is a hydrostatic level transmitter designed to be inserted into tanks to give continuous level measurements. Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel with a ceramic 1/4" BSP mounting, the AIMP01 is suitable for liquid level applications where the monitored solution is compatible with stainless steel.
The AIMP01 has the following factory set ranges available which is selected during ordering:-
- 0 - 0.10 Bar
- 0 - 0.25 Bar
- 0 - 0.50 Bar
- 0 - 0.75 Bar
- 0 - 1.0 Bar
- 0 - 2.0 Bar
- 0 - 5.0 Bar
- 0 - 10 Bar
Please consider the SG of the solution when selecting a range.
The AIMP01 is manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel and ceramic making it suitable for a wide range of applications when the media is compatible with Stainless Steel.
4-20mA Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter AIMP01
The AIMP01 is a 2 wire device which means that the same two wires which are used to power the device are also used to transmit a 4-20mA signal which is proportional to the level measured. This makes integrating the AIMP01 incredibly simple and the signal can be transmitted up to 1000 metres away, using our LMK2 signal cable.
The 4-20mA signal can be easily incorporated into a PLC, Data Logger or into a 4-20mA controller which can also provide power to the device and a localised display.
Insertion Hydrostatic Level Transmitter AIMP01 Features & Benefits
The AIMP01 is an excellent way of continually measuring the level inside tanks and process vessels. The response time to changing conditions is < 10ms ensuring that even rapid changes in level can be accommodated.
Incredibly simple to install, the AIMP01 has a male 1/4" BSP thread for screwing into the tank, and the electrical integration is from an industry standard 2 wire, 4-20mA connection to a compatible device.
The range of pressures that are available ensure that even in solutions with an SG greater than 1.0, there should be an AIMP01 suitable for the range for the most common sizes of tanks.
Model No:- AIMP01
Available Ranges:- 0 - 0.10 Bar, 0 - 0.25 Bar, 0 - 0.50 Bar, 0 - 0.75 Bar, 0 - 1.0 Bar, 0 - 2.0 Bar, 0 - 5.0 Bar, 0 - 10 Bar
Accuracy:- ± 0.35% of output scale
Operating Temperature Range:- 0°C to 70°C
Supply:- 8 - 32 VDC
Separation:- up to 1000 metres using LMK2 Signal Cable
Material:- 316 Stainless Steel and Ceramic
Connections:- 1/4" BSP Thread
Weight:- ~ 200g
- Simple to install using the 1/4" BSP thread - simply screw into a boss in either a vertical or horizontal fitting.
- Factory calibrated pressure ranges - simply order the AIMP01 range which matches your installation type (accounting for the SG) and screw into place.
- Simple integration with 4-20mA devices such as PLC's, data loggers and 4-20mA controllers.
- Accurate hydrostatic insertion level transmitter for a wide range of applications.
- Huge selection of ranges of available - from as low as 0 - 0.1 Bar up to a maximum of 0 - 10.0 Bar
- Transmit a 4-20mA signal up to 1000 meters away using LMK2 connecting cable - ideal for monitoring the levels of storage vessels located outside.
- 316 Stainless Steel construction with ceramic diaphragm to ensure a long operational lifespan.
- Hassle free, reliable, and continuous level measurement on liquids that are compatible with stainless steel.
Request data sheet