Portable pH Meter with BNC connector, ATC and pH Electrode
The PH15-K-BNC Portable pH Meter Kit comprises of a calculator sized portable pH meter with BNC connector, ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation), as well as a neat carrying case, pH Electrode and stainless steel temperature sensor. The temperature sensor can be used as an ATC or for separate temperature measurement. Each measure is shown on the digital display.
PH15-K-BNC:- Multiparameter Portable Meter For pH, Redox, and Temperature Measurement
The PH15-K-BNC is a multiparameter meter with the ability to measure the pH value, the Redox Value and the temperature all within the same instrument.
Test Existing pH Electrodes
The PH15-K-BNC is a pH meter with a BNC connector installed at the front of the instrument, to allow the supplied pH Electrode to be connected.
Other pH electrodes with a BNC connector can also be connected to the PH15-K pH meter. This can be particularly useful for isolating problems with already installed pH Electrodes. As these pH electrodes can easily be connected to the PH15-K and the value can be measured and corroborated independently allowing the user to see if an unexpected reading is the result of a faulty pH instrument or a pH electrode that is at the end of it's life-span.
The PH15-K-BNC Portable pH meter connector is supplied with the following:-
- 9015-3B plastic bodied combination pH electrode with 1 metre of connecting cable and a BNC connector.
- A8000 Stainless Steel Temperature sensor for auto temperature compensation (ATC) and for separate temperature measuring.
For Redox (ORP) measurements with the PC15-K Portable pH Meter Kit we are able to offer a range of platinum combination electrodes, suitable for use. Please see our Redox Electrode page to see a list of Redox Electrodes available.
The PH15-K Portable pH meter with the BNC connector has many uses and offers superior accuracy and repeatability over pH indicator solutions and papers.
Some of the uses for the PH15-K-BNC include educational field studies, laboratory applications and environmental monitoring for simply testing the pH of virtually any water based solution.
PH15-K Portable pH Meter
Model No:- PH15
pH Range:- 0-14.00 pH
pH Resolution:- 0.01 pH
Redox Range:- -1999 to +1999 mV
Redox Resolution:- 2mV
Temp. Range:- -50.0ºC to 150ºC
Temp. Resolution:- 0.1ºC
Accuracy:- ±0.02pH, ±2mV or 0.5ºC
Calibration:- 2 points
Temperature compensation:- Automatic
Temperature compensation Range:- 0ºC and 100ºC
Electrode type:- Glass pH sensor
Connection Type:- BNC Process Connector
Operating temperature:- 0-50ºC
Power supply:- 1 x 9v battery
Battery Life:- > 200 Hours
- Portable combination pH, Redox and temperature instrument, no need for 3 separate instruments to carry!
- The kit comes with a robust carry case with space to carry all the associated sensors.
- Easy to setup, calibrate and take measurements.
- Process connection meaning that installed pH Electrodes and Redox probes can be measured by simply connecting their plugs to the instrument.
- Automatic temperature compensation on pH measurements, and separate temperature measurement.
- Nice easy to use instrument with excellent battery life and low power consumption - a dependable instrument for when readings are critical