Insertion Conductivity Cell with K=1.0
The CP621-10 Insertion Conductivity Cell with cell constant K=1.0
CP621-10 Insertion Conductivity Cell Introduction
The CP621-10 is an electrolytic conductivity measuring cell, designed for installation into plastic pipework, tanks or vessels for continuous conductivity measurement.
The CP621-10 is manufactured in cPVC, epoxy and with carbon graphite electrodes for greater thermal and chemical resistance. The CP621-10 is designed to operate at a temperature of up to 50°C and a pressure of 5 Bar at 20°C.
With a cell constant of K=1.0 the CP621-10 is excellent for general purpose conductivity measuring applications with an upper range of 20.0mS (20'000µS). In addition, the CP621-10 can be fitted with an integral temperature measuring device to provide automatic temperature compensation to a compatible instrument.
The CP621-10 carries a threaded boss and a removable head which allows for simple installation into process vessels or pipework. The removable or unmountable head is particularly useful for periodic calibration or cleaning of the conductivity sensor.
The thread boss is 3/4" BSP male allowing the CP621-10 to simply be screwed into the required process.
Insertion Conductivity Cell CP621-10 Features & Benefits
The CP621-10 Conductivity Cell is designed as a simple and robust conductivity cell, suitable for most general applications.
Ideally suited to the measurement of evaporative cooling towers; conductivity monitoring in rinse water control applications or potable water applications, the CP621-10 is a very versatile sensor.
CP621-10 Insertion Conductivity Cell Specifications
Insertion Conductivity Cell
Model No:- CP621-10
Cell Constant:- K=1.0
Measuring Range:- 0 - 20.00mS
Materials of construction CellcPVC, Epoxy resin, Carbon Graphite Electrodes
Max temperature:- 0-50°C
Max pressure:- 5 Bar at 20°C
Temperature Compensation:- Available
Connections:- Fixed Connections or de-mountable Connector
- Proven simple and robust design for most general conductivity measuring applictions
- Detachable head mounted connector which can be easily removed for periodic calibration and maintenance.
- Cell constant of K=1.0 for measurements of conductivity values below 20.00mS.
- Perfect for measuring process conductivities, including rinse water control, TDS measurements for evaporative cooling towers, and purging of treated water.
- Optional integral temperature measuring device to provide automatic temperature compensation to a compatible instrument.