Conductivity Cell For Low Conductivity Measurements PSE-01
The PSE-01 is a stainless steel conductivity cell with a cell constant of K=0.1 and is specifically designed for measuring solutions with low conductivities.
Conductivity Cell for Measuring Solutions with Low Conductivities PSE-01
The PES-01 is an electrolytic conductivity cell designed for the continuous measurement of conductivity directly inside tanks, vessels and pipework. The PSE-01 is precision engineered to ensure for accurate conductivity measurements in solutions with very low conductivities.
The PSE-01 is manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel with PTFE insulators and Viton "O" ring seals. Mounting is via a 3/4" BSP male threaded boss for easy installation into a threaded connection.
The PSE-01 is suitable for operation at temperatures up to 100°C and is rated for use in pressures up to 10 Bar at 20°C.
An integral temperature measurement device can be fitted to the PSE-01 so that it can be used for automatic temperature compensation when paired with a compatible conductivity controller.
Designed specifically for measurement of solutions with a low conductivity, the PSE-01 is manufactured with a cell constant K=0.1 which gives accurate conductivity measurements with an upper range of 0 - 20.00µS.
For periodic calibration and maintenance purposes the PSE-01 uses an unmountable plug, which makes removing the conductivity cell from a process connection as simple as possible.
Conductivity Cell For Measuring Low Conductivities PSE-01 Features & Benefits
The PSE-01 is a compact cell, precision manufactured in stainless steel for accurate conductivity measurements up to 20.00µS. While the PSE-01 has a limited range, it offers precision measurements for low conductivity measurements.
The optional integral temperature measuring device in the PSE-01 provides automatic temperature compensation to a compatible conductivity controller or conductivity transmitter.
The PSE-01 is ideally suited to applications where precision measurement of low conductivities is required. The PSE-01 is ideal for use in reverse osmosis preparation and rinses, as well as in anion, cation and mixed bed monitoring.
Frequently paired with the C7685 Conductivity Controller and the new C3436 Conductivity / TDS Controller, the PSE-01 is an excellent conductivity cell for precision monitoring of low conductivity solutions .
PSE-01 Conductivity Cell Specifications
Insertion Conductivity Cell
Model No:- PSE-01
Cell Constant:- K=0.1
Measuring Range:- 0 - 20.00µS
Materials of construction Cell316 Stainless Steel, Viton 'O' Rings, PTFE Insulators
Max temperature:- 0-100°C
Max pressure 10 Bar at 20°C
Temperature Compensation:- Available
Connections:- Fixed Connections or de-mountable Connector
- Electrolytic conductivity cell specifically manufactured to measure low conductivity solutions.
- Precision engineered to offer accurate conductiviy measurements up to 20µS with a conductivity cell constant of K=0.1
- 3/4" BSP thread for mounting into large bore pipework and into process tanks and vessels.
- Optional integrated temperature sensor to provide compatible conductivity instruments with automatic temperature compensation
- Designed specifically for measuring low conductivity solutions, such as reverse osmosis preperation adn rinses, as well as in anion cation and mixed bed monitoring.
- Linear conductivity measurement across the 0 - 20µS for very accurate measurements.
- Removeable plug on top of the conductivity cell allows for easy installation on the low conductivity cell and and removal for periodic maintenance and calibration.