4-20mA pH Transmitter
The P3630-W pH transmitter is supplied in an optional surface mounting weatherproof enclosure for mounting close to a pH electrode system.
The P3630 pH Transmitter is supplied as a din rail mounting option for installing into your panel or process.
By mounting the pH transmitter close to the sensor, it is possible to send an industry standard isolated 4-20 mA signal up to 1000 metres away. The P3630-W pH transmitter operates from a 24 Volt DC (VDC) supply and the same two wires used to power the transmitter also carry the 4-20mA current signal.
The unit has a 2 point calibration and an easy calbration procedure. By adjusting the Zero and Span values, the transmitted signal correlates to the calibration.
The pH transmitter can be powered by the receiving Controller, Recorder, PLC or AWE Instruments model BC7635 with digital indicator controller, built in stabilised power supply and high-low alarms.
The amount of wiring to connect the transmitter and receiver is minimised and the majority of receiving instruments, including the AWE Instruments Model BC7635, are designed to receive the signal and power the external instrument. The P3630-W pH transmitter features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) over the range of 0-100ºC with an industry standard Pt100 sensor, which may be either mounted inside the electrode or supplied as a separate stainless steel sensor, depending on the electrode type selected.
Picture showing the Din Mounting version of the P3630-W, for installing into your panel or process
Model No:- P3630-W
pH Range:- 0-14.00 pH
Temp. Compensation:- Manual or Auto via 3 wire PT100
Temp. Display:- -10ºC to 120ºC
Input:- Glass pH electrode
Current output:- 0-20/ 4-20mA limited to 25mA, 500 Volts Galvanic Isolation
Zero:- ± 15%
Slope:- 86 - 112%
Mains Supply:- 10-30 VDC Stabilised
Weight:- 200 grams DIN version
Dimensions:- 100 x 105 x 58mm cutout 91.5 x 91.5mm
- Simple pH transmitter for use with any device where a 4-20mA is accepted
- A simple two wire device - the P3630 pH transmitter is powered by the same two wires that transmit the signal
- Simple calibration procedure - adjust the span and zero points and the 4-20mA signal represents the newly calibrated instrument
- Precision pH instrument - with excellent repeatability for high accuracy pH applications
- Visual representation of the pH value on the display making calibration, setup and operation as easy as possible.