Conductivity Calibration Solution 10'000µS (10000 Micro Siemen / cm)
Conductivity Calibration Standard 10'000µS / cm @ 25°C.
The C10000 conductivity standard has a conductivity value of 10'000µS at 25ºC and is available in a range of volumes: including 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1000ml, 2500ml and 5000ml.
Certified 10'000µS / cm Conductivity Calibration Standard
Our C10000 conductivity calibration standard can be supplied complete with a certificate of conformity or a certificate of analysis.
A certificate of conformity is normally issued with our C10000 conductivity standard for internal use. This is designed to ensure that the conductivity calibration solution complies with our catalogue and any issued data sheets. These are normally requested as part of an internal audit or for export where a certificate of origin or conformity is requested.
Alternatively we can offer 10'000 microsiemen (10 milli-siemen) calibration solution with a Certificate of Analysis. This is a more involved document which incorporates information traceable to UK standards on the batch number of the 10'000 microsiemen (10 milli-siemen) calibration standard. Normally this is provided for external auditing purposes.
There is an additional charge to cover the cost involved in providing a 1000µS conductivity standard complete with a certificate of analysis.
Easy Conductivity Calibration in 10'000µS Conductivity Standard Solution
Our 10000µS conductivity standard is available in industrial style wide neck bottles for the easy calibration of the conductivity cells. The wide neck bottles are available on orders of all sizes.
Using the wide neck bottle its easy to calibrate even an industrial style Conductivity Dip Cell, by simply removing the bottle cap and inserting the conductivity cell into the container, ensuring any build up of detritus is removed first.
C10000 Conductivity Standard Specification
1000 Micro-Siemen Conductiviy Standard
Model No:- C10000
Value:- 10000µS at 25°C (9900µS - 10100µS)
Concentration:- ≤2.5% KCl (T)
Density:- 0.995-1.014 g/cm3 at 20°C
Suitability:- Any good quality conductivity cell
Certification of Conformity:- Supplied
Certificate of Analysis:- Supplied on request (Additional charge)
Volumes:- Available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1000ml, 2500ml and 5000ml containers.
Additional:- Can be supplied in our wide neck bottles for use with calibrating industrial conductivity cells
- A 10000µS conductivity standard available with a certification of analysis traceable to national standards for use with external and internal auditing bodies.
- Available in a range of container sizes including 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1000ml, 2500ml and 5000ml. Designed specifically for the calibration of conductivtiy cells and conductivity instruments.
- Suitable for electrodeless or toroidal inductive conductivity cells.
- Our container return scheme for our 2.5 litre and 5 litre pH buffers is available. We offer a discount on subsequent orders of conductivity standards when the containers are returned.
- All our buffers are prepared on site by our team of service engineers with ex-stock delivery available on conductivity calibration solutions of 1000µS, 1413µS, 2000µS, 5000µS, and 10'000µS.
Material Safety Data Sheet