Immersion pH Electrode System
The P36-10B is a sealed combination immersible pH electrode system designed for measuring the pH in wastewater treatment and process tanks.
Manufactured in PVC and 900mm long, the P36-10B can be submersed within a process vessel and held in place using an optional 3/4" mounting flange. As with all our dip pH electrode systems the P36-10B can be immersed in the measured solution for its entire operational life with the removal only necessary for periodic buffering for calibration procedures.
The P36-10B is a disposable pH electrode system. As such a replacement pH electrode cannot be fitted when the currently installed probe reaches the end of it's operational life.
Fitted with a double junction pH electrode with silver, silver chloride (Ag-Ag-Cl), the pH sensor is resistant to electrode poisoning and gives accurate and rapid responses to changes in pH value, making it perfect for correction or process tanks.
The pH sensor has a sealed annular non-fouling reference junction and uses a gel electrolyte. This means that the junction of the pH electrode won't block or clog, ensuring that the P36-10B can remain submerged within the process vessel.
Immersion pH electrode system P36-10B Features & Benefits
The P36-10B is a nice low cost way of measuring the pH in a process vessel.
Measuring 900mm long, the pH sensor is simply immersed into an open tank and using the supplied 3 metres of connecting cable and BNC connector, it can simply plug into an associated pH instrument.
The P36-10B has a measuring range of 0-14pH and is rated for operation in a temperature range of 0-50ºC.
Immersion pH electrode system
Model No:- P36-10B
- Sealed combination pH electrode
- Gel filled
- Double non-fouling annular reference junction
- 10 Feet of connecting cable with BNC fitting as standard
Operating temperature:- 0-50ºC
Materials of construction PVC
- Union Fitting
- Optional Mounting Flange
- Alternative pH electrode connectors
- Easy to use and easy to maintain immersion pH electrode assembly.
- Perfect for mounting into tanks, sumps, pits or open vessels. The electrode is encapsulated within the PVC dip assembly ensuring that the P36-10B eliminates pH electrode replacement and possible seal leakage.
- Precision pH electrode with double junction and non fouling annular reference ensures that the probe can be used in most industrial applications which would foul a standard electrode.
- The non-fouling reference junction ensures that the problem only needs to be removed for periodic calibration or cleaning.
- Long 10 feet length of connecting cable as standard for easy connection to a pH instrument when mounted in a process vessel.