EC Testr 11
Waterproof Portable Conductivity Tester
Dual Range Testers with Manual or Auto-Ranging Options Combining the ranges of three EC testers into one, The latest multi-range ECTestr 11 now measures a wider conductivity range from pure water to waste water, and comes with simultaneous temperature display, auto-ranging capabilities. Signature designs such as automatic temperature compensation and manual calibrations are retained, giving you accurate, reliable readings over a broad conductivity range every time you measure.
- Up to 3 conductivity ranges from 0-200.0 μS/cm; 0-2000 μS/cm; and 0-20.00 mS/cm
- Calibrate up to 3 points to achieve maximum accuracy
- Selectable single/multi-point calibration with auto/manual options
- Unique cup-style* sensor with Valox. casing. Industrial grade SS316 stainless steel sensor element protects against harsh sample and ensures superior chemical durability
- Reduced operating cost – use tester body again and again with user-replaceable sensor
- Rugged and waterproof to IP67 standards. So light, it floats!
- Auto-ranging capability allows convenient direct readout and optional range selection
- Temperature display with Celsius and Fahrenheit options – no need for separate thermometer!
- Calibration settings remain, even when you run out of batteries
Water and wastewater treatment, Boiler blow-down, Agriculture, Electroplating rinse tanks, Drinking water, Hydroponics, Printing industry, Aquaculture, Aquariums and fish farms, Swimming pools, Verification of reverse osmosis system operation.
Dual range with selectable or auto-ranging options allowing you to measure in more media with one tester. A User-Replaceable Sensor with longer lasting sensors made with SS316 stainless steel and sensor casing made of VALOX®. A Large Display Screen for simultaneous temperatire readouts, display modes, ATC and battery level. Single and multi-point calibrations with automatic or manual options. It also has a unique IP67 waterproof housing with a rubberised grip, meaning it can be used in the wettest of conditions and compact with a unique Anti-roll Design.
Range: .. to 2000 µS/cm .. to 20.00 mS/cm
Resolution: 10 µS/cm, 0.10 mS/cm
Accuracy: ±1 % full scale
ATC: Yes (0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 ºF)
Temperature Coefficient: 2 % per °C, fixed
Calibration Points: 2 auto or 2 manual
Range: 0 to 50.0 °C or 32.0 to 122.0 °F
Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±0.9 °F + 1 LSD
Calibration: ±5.0 °C / ±9.0 °F
Non-Volatile Memory: Yes
Auto Power Off: 8.5 minutes after last key pressed
Power Requirement: 4 x 1.5 V 'A76' micro alkaline batteries (included)
Battery Life: More than 150 hours
Dimensions: 16.5 x 3.8 cm ; 90 g
- Dual range with selectable or auto-ranging options - measure in more media with one tester!
- User-Replaceable Sensor - Replace the sensors yourself. Sensors lasts longer with element made of SS316 stainless steel and sensor casing made of VALOX®
- Large Display Screen - Simultaneous temperatire readouts, displays mode, ATC, battery level
- Single and multi-point calibrations with automatic or manual options
- Waterproof, Anti-roll Design - IP67 waterproof housing keeps tester good even under wet conditions. Unique anti-roll ribbed design ensures firm grip.