High Linearity Conductivity Cell K=10.0
High Linearity Conductivity Cell IN2-100 for precision conductivity measurements.
High Linearity Conductivity Probe IN2-100 Introduction
The IN2-100 is a high linearity conductivity probe designed for very accurate measuring of solutions with higher conductivities. The cell itself is precision manufactured to ensure that the conductivity electrode spacing gives unparalleled accuracy.
As the IN2-100 is a high linearity conductivity cell it ensures that when working with a good quality conductivity controller, significantly higher upper ranges of the conductivity cell are achievable, as well as accurate conductivity measurements right though to approximately 2000µS. The IN2-100 can measure conductivities of 1000.0mS with a cell constant of K=10.0.
The IN2-100 is an electrolytic conductivity measuring cell designed for the continuous measurement of conductivity directly from inside tanks, vessels, and large bore pipework. The IN2-100 includes three very accurately measured graphite electrodes, mounted in an epoxy body with a PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) thread housing.
The IN2-100 is designed for operation at temperatures up to 95°C and at a pressure of 10 Bar at 20°C.
All the materials of construction used in the cell are non-metallic and have similar thermal expansion coefficients. This effectively eliminates premature failure caused by cycling temperatures and differing thermal expansion coefficients.
In addition - the IN2-100 can be fitted with an integral temperature measuring device to provide temperature compensation to a compatible conductivity instrument.
For installation purposes the IN2-100 uses a 3/4" threaded BSP connection, allowing the PEEK conductivity cell to be screwed directly into process vessels or pipework. In addition the IN2-100 includes our unmountable head allowing the head to be completely removed during installation, or for periodic calibration and maintenance.
High Linearity Conductivity Cell IN2-100 Features & Benefits
The IN2-10 is a high linearity conductivity cell for measuring solutions with high conductivities. It is perfectly suited to applications where very accurate conductivity measurements are required.
As the IN2-100 is precision manufactured to ensure high linearity, it also has a significantly higher range than other cells with a constant of K=10.0. The upper range of the IN2-100 is 1000.0mS and it also maintains precision measurements throughout the measuring range down to approximately 2000µS.
The IN2-10 can be fitted with an integral temperature measuring device to provide a compatible conductivity instrument with automatic temperature compensation. As such the IN2-100 is often used in conductivity critical processes such as solution strength control applications using either acids or alkalis, and CIP detergent strength control applications in the dairy and brewing industries.
IN2-100 High Linearity Conductivity Cell Specifications
Insertion Conductivity Cell
Model No:- IN2-100
Cell Constant:- K=10.0
Measuring Range:- 0 - 1000.0mS
Materials of construction Cell:- PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) Epoxy resin, Carbon Graphite Electrodes
Max temperature:- 0-95°C
Max pressure 10 Bar at 20°C
Temperature Compensation:- Available
Connections:- Fixed Connections or de-mountable Connector
- Electrolytic conductivity measuring cell precision manufactured to offer very precise conductivity readings in high conductivity solutuons.
- Manufactured in materials designed to offer greater chemical and thermal resistance for operation where aggressive chemicals are present.
- High linearity cell constant of K=10.0 for measurements of conductivity values below 1000.0mS. The IN2-10 offers accurate readings from as low as ~2000µS.
- 3/4" BSP thread for mounting into large bore pipework and into process tanks and vessels.
- High thermal resistance threshold and as the IN2-100 is an all PEEK bodied conductivity cell with a common thermal expansion coefficient, premature failure due to thermal expansion is eliminated.
- Designed for applications where solutions with high conductivies are measured in process critical applications. Often used for acid or alkali solution strength control and detergent strength control for CIP applications.
- Optional integral temperature measuring device to provide automatic temperature compensation to a compatible instrument.