AWE Ltd Environmental Policy
At Automated Water & Effluent Ltd (AWE) we take our commitment to preserving the environment very seriously. As such we have ensure strict adherence to our environmental policy as outlined below:-
- Minimise waste and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy) and ensure that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training.
- Assess, monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning.
- Establish and monitor environmental objectives and targets; identify deviations from the stated policy and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Maintain effective systems to prevent pollution.
- Advise clients and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the delivery of our services.
- Ensure that all members of staff and our suppliers act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation and other requirements that are applicable to our business.